Saturday, March 31, 2012

CURRENTLY...

CURRENTLY...

Rejoicing over my new shoes that are SO comfortable.  I wore them all night last night and my feet didn't hurt one bit.  I've never bought nude shoes...always thought it was kind of an ugly color of shoe but now I'm sold.  I can wear them with everything.  LOVE!

CURRENTLY...

not doing so well on my Bible in a year plan.  What's wrong with me??  During my 6 weeks of too many doctor's appointments I got way off track.  I had made a habit of reading in the car at school pick up and so many of my appointments interfered with pick up time that I got way behind.  I really need to catch up.  Will someone out there yell at me and tell me to get with it??

CURRENTLY...

icing my biceps.  I'm not kidding and it's not funny.  If you know me, you know I don't work out.  I have been "running" for a little over a year now but I don't call myself a runner.  I run a few times a week and 3 miles is my limit. I NEVER work out.  NEVER.   I own a Jillian Michael's DVD and I've partially made it through it 3 or 4 times and that's it.  I always skip the push ups or anything that involves the word "plank."  I have the upper body strength of a flea.  Up until last week, I had done a total of about 10 push-ups in my entire adult life.  I am not exaggerating.  Some "friends" convinced me to go try this Crossfit thing.  I was nervous but excited to go.  I was ready for something besides running.  I went last Tuesday and it was seriously hard but I was so proud of myself for making it through.  I woke up really sore on Wednesday but it wasn't horrible.  I was pumped.  I went back Thursday and realized that he must have been going easy on us because there were so many newbies in the class.  By the end of the 45 minutes, my legs were shaking and throwing up was a very real option.  Physically, it might have been the hardest thing I've ever done.  I had just done something like 100 push ups (because I cheated...it should have been more) and I was introduced to the infamous BURPEE.  It's a tragedy that I had to learn about BURPEES.  For most of Thursday and Friday my arms were useless.  Today I woke up to swollen arms.  I've been icing them all day.  All this from a 45 minute work-out.    Keep in mind, this is more of a recreational Crossfit kind of thing.  We aren't Olympic weightlifting or anything.   Apparently, I'm ridiculously out of shape.  I'm fairly certain that no one else is icing their biceps today.  I'm SO going back next week.  I'm not giving up.  Plus, I already paid for it. 

CURRENTLY...

super excited to see my rainbow clipboards on my FAVORITE blog of all time:  Whatever.
I look forward to reading Meg's blog everyday and I was THRILLED when she asked me to be a sponsor of her Craft Weekend.  Someday, I'm going to go to one of her Craft Weekend's instead of sponsoring it!!

© 2011 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. I love the clipboards and I love megs blog too!! I been on the wait list fot the craft weekend and I am impatiently waiting my turn! hee hee ps. love the shoes. =)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...