Monday, March 26, 2012

Picture Post

I'm SO overdue on a picture post!  I've got about a month of pictures to catch up on!  Some of these may be repeats but I'm just cleaning out the picture files.  Here's what I was up to at the end of last month...
 
 cupcake toppers
 h2o labels
 black wooden tray with green Jana insert
 NEW mugs!  LOVE them!
 h2o labels
 rainbow clipboard...so happy!
 flower shop mouse pad
 round stickers
 turquoise and black damask checkbook and pen
 Easter Subway Art Tray
 big dotty gingham damask binder in blue
 powder puff horse spiral
 big dotty stripe spiral
floral dot spiral

© 2011 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...