Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wondering...

Today, on the last day of summer, I'm wondering...
how in the world this beautiful little man is old enough to go off to middle school???  How can it be that my baby Graham is this big??  I'm so proud of this kid I can't stand it.  My Mr. Responsible is so excited about starting 6th grade.  I think he's going to love middle school.  LOVE him!
I'm also wondering how we lucked out and got the cutest kindergarten teacher ever for Charlie??  We "met the teacher" today and it's going to be an awesome year for Charlie!!  He's the sweetest, cutest, funniest, orneriest little man ever and I can't believe he's headed off to REAL BIG KID school!!!  I hope kindergarten can handle Charlie! 

I'm wondering if this year I will FINALLY be able to balance the whole work and family thing.  I think this could be the year.  My goal is to get caught up over the next few weeks while the kids are at school and then revamp my work schedule.  It would be nice to work during the daylight hours and go to bed before 2 am.  It would be ideal to have my work done by the time school is out so I can actually hang out with my family without stressing about all the work to be done.  I'm wondering if I can make it happen this year...

*top photo and family photo:  Morgan Street Studios


© 2011 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...