Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

BABY LIT
While we were at Pinkitzel, I stumbled upon the most adorable board books.   I took one look and was smitten with these "Baby Lit" books.  I don't have babies anymore but was so tempted to buy them all for myself and I'm still thinking about it.  They will be my new favorite baby gift for sure!!  I could not get over how cute they all were!!
There are many other options:  Jane Eyre, Moby Dick, Alice & Wonderland, Pride & Prejudice & more.  LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
 
MY NEW FAVORITE SNACK
It's a problem how much I love these Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate snacks!!  I have had to start measuring them out by serving into snack bags to keep myself from eating half the bag in one sitting.  They are so good!!  I also LOVE the blueberry and raspberry.  YUM!
 
FIT CHIC HEADBANDS
I love Fit Chic headbands SO MUCH that I pretty much wear one everyday!  I love wearing them to work out and I love them when I'm having a bad hair day and I love them on Nora and I just pretty much LOVE them!  Even better, I know Julie who started the company and I got to hear her story about how it all started the other day and it just make me happy to support other mommy owned businesses.   
 

© 2012 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...