Thursday, April 18, 2013

PaperDoll Picture Post

Forgive me if you have seen these pictures before.  It's going to take quite a few picture posts to clean out all my picture files but I am determined to get it done.  I'm trying my best to update the website with these products as I go so it's a S-L-O-W process.  If you ever have any questions or have trouble finding these products on the website, please email.  I'd love to hear from you!
 polka dot slurpy cup
chevron bookmark with bow 
buttons bookmark with bow 
polka dot soap/lotion/hand sanitizer dispensers 
chevron piano cell phone case 
chevron stripe plate and bowl 
chevron quatrefoil note cards...probably one of the most popular designs these days! 
apple damask with ribbon note cards 
giraffe clipboard 
chevron swiss dot playing cards 
damask with ribbon wooden tray (mahogany) 
chevron frame pencil cups 
flannel shirt ceramic mug 
polka dot teacher/door sign 
chevron multi stripe clipboard 
rainbow puppy puzzle 
super hero puzzle 
baseball puzzle 
chevron quatrefoil mug  
chevron mini dot clipboard with bow
 
 
© 2012 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...