Thursday, April 11, 2013

Picture Post

I have hundreds, probably thousands, of PaperDoll product pics just sitting in a file on my computer.  I usually try to just post a few on FB each day because I don't want to hijack your FB page but now that the blog and I have reunited I plan on doing some major picture posts.  It's going to feel so good to post them and then delete them from my computer!!

Here goes...
 chevron houndstooth yard sign
 houndstooth platter
 polka dot chevron coin purse
 Favor tag...this is one of my all time favorite parties that I've worked on!  Bows & Bow Ties!  These cards were used to attach hair bow and bow tie favors!  So cute!
 chevron note pads
 softball/baseball sports bottles

garden flag...trellis/damask
rainbow cell phone charger wrap 
 polka dot chevron cell phone charger wrap...I LOVE THIS ONE!
 super hero cell phone charger wrap
chevron cell phone charger wrap
chevron bunting polka dot garden flag :) 
 chevron garden flag
 polka dot gingham butterfly....sippy, snack cup, placemat, plate & bowl
 chevron bow night light
 

© 2013 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...