Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Soccer Mom

I recently found my zoom lens for my camera.  It had been hiding in my office behind boxes of envelopes.  I decided to snap some pics of my favorite way to spend my Saturdays.
I LOVE being on the soccer fields watching my number 99.  I really do LOVE being a soccer mom.   I grew up on the sidelines of soccer fields watching my dad and my brothers play and although I am sure I complained about it back then, I love it now.  I am not a sit-in-a-chair-soccer-mom.  I am a pace-the-sidelines-and-yell-a-little-soccer-mom.  I shock myself when I realize I am yelling.  It's unlike me to yell in public.  I don't yell crazy, mean, who's that lady screaming kind of things.  I just cheer.  Loudly.  And try to coach a little.  Speaking of the coach...he's hot.
The Baker...with his coaching face on.


 
So proud of this boy!  Go Mustangs!
 

© 2012 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. I so love that boy but put a brick on his head. He looks so big. Love him to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...