Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Charlie!!

I cannot believe this baby of mine is 7 years old today!  I thank God everyday for my Prince Charles. We were beyond blessed when Charlie came along and turned our family of 4 into a PARTY of five.  He makes everyday joyful and entertaining.  We never know what he'll say or do next!  There is more laughter and LOTS more noise in our home because of this little man and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I hope he never loses his joyful spirit and funny sense of humor.  Happy Birthday Charlie!!
I VERY LOVE YOU!!!
© 2012 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Charlie Warlie. You are my sunshine and I love you to the moon and back! Sometimes you are loud, sneaky, and you won't give me back my ipad but I wouldn't have you any other way.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...