Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Last Day of School!!

Today is the last day of kindergarten, 4th grade and 6th grade for us.  I am SO EXCITED for summer!!  I am thrilled that we will get to sleep in, swim, and do a whole lot of nothing for a few months!!  We need to make our SUMMER LIST  but the first thing I want to do when I get home from all the parties after school today is take a long nap!!  The last week of school is exhausting!!  I was supposed to be "closed" this week but I've been working more than ever in between shuffling kiddos.  I got so behind last week that I really needed to catch up and all of my fabulous customers that have ordered the Oklahoma Heart spirals have kept me at my computer setting up mini notebooks for the past few days.  I'm so excited about all those orders coming in.  This pile is just from the first batch I did.
They turned out so cute and I'm so excited to be able to donate $5/set to tornado victims in Moore, OK.
 
I'm still working on cleaning out old picture files.  Here are some product pics from weeks past... 
 quatrefoil chevron garden flag
 charger wraps
 post it note holder
 dry erase board
mini basketball hoop 
garden flag 
art party invite


© 2012 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...