Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It was a good day...

Lately I've felt like I've been locked in my office.  Other than Christmas, this is my busiest time of year.  I've been pulling all nighters which means I've skipped A LOT of morning workouts.  I'm so glad my workout buddy, Karis, convinced me to get out of my office and meet her at the gym this morning after getting the kids off to school.  It's amazing how much better a workout can make you feel.  I totally didn't want to go as I was walking into the gym but walked out SO HAPPY that I went.  We did this workout that I found on Pinterest a few weeks ago.  We added some abs at the end and it was a pretty good workout.  As I was leaving the gym my friend, Shelle, asked me if I wanted to go on a walk and since it was a beautiful day AND I really needed a PaperDoll break AND I hadn't seen her in a while, I said yes.  My FitBit was thrilled to be moving!  I was thrilled to have a little time away from working.  I'm so glad I enjoyed the sunshine...it's going to be 39 tomorrow!!  Hello, Oklahoma!
It's back to work tonight but not before I do a little catching up with my dvr:
I love me some of these guys!
Are you watching?

© 2012 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...