Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ramblings and a Thursday Picture Post

Happy Thursday!!
 
Today was a work FAIL.   I am SO glad I have a job that let's me work from home but it's way hard to work with 3 kids and 2 dogs coming in and out of my office.  I think my kids have gotten louder over the school year.  I do not remember all this noise from last summer.  They have also started asking more questions.  They ask A LOT of questions.  A LOT.
 
What are we doing today?
What are we having for breakfast?
Can we go get donuts?
What are we having for lunch?
What time are we going to do _________?
Can I have a snack?
Can I have a drink?
Can I go outside?
What time did you say we were going to do _____________?
Can you ask Charlie not to look at me?
Can you ask Charlie not to touch me?
Can you ask Charlie to be quiet?
Can I buy this app?
Can I rent a movie?
Can I download this book?
Have you seen my charger?
Can I have someone over?
Can I have someone spend the night?
What time did you say we were going to do _____________again?
Can we go swimming?
When are we going on a vacation?
Can we go get a snow cone?
Can we pretty please go get a snow cone?
 
and the questions go on an on......and on....
 
Not a lot of concentration up in the studio today.
Tomorrow I am thinking about working in my bedroom.  There is a lock on my door.










 
 
© 2012 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...