Friday, May 24, 2013

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!

It's been a great school year for all three of my little darlings but we are all very excited to be starting our summer break today!!  Here's a little recap of the last few days for Nora & Charlie.  I didn't get any pics of Graham because 6th graders are way too cool for moms with cameras.
 headed to kindergarten graduation in style!

his moment at the mic
starting out the candle tradition with a candle in his quesadilla!
 I've been meaning to make my kids these shirts for the last day of school since Graham was in kindergarten.  I FINALLY did it!  Charlie had a great year!!  We are REALLY going to miss his AWESOME, ADORABLE, AMAZING teacher.
 Nora had a great year too!  STRAIGHT As ALL YEAR deserves a candle in her spaghetti for sure!!
We took these jars of chocolate covered pomegranates to the teachers on the last day.  I tied on a little chevron scoop from Sucre Shop and I confess it was really hard for me to give those adorable scoops away.  I'll be ordering a set for myself right away.  Aren't they the cutest?
 
HAPPY SUMMER!!!
LET"S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!
© 2012 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...