Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Days like this & other stuff

*I got a paper cut today.  Occupational hazard.  I get them ALL the time.
"Occupational hazard"...name that movie!
 
*I had an "I can't do this PaperDoll thing for one more minute" moment today.  I had a quick vent with my lucky husband, drank 44 oz. of Diet Dr. Pepper, remembered how much I really do love this gig down deep, and got over it.  There's always gonna be days like this, right?
 
*My house is THE BIGGEST MESS right now.  It's summer time.  I'm pretending like I'm off duty and don't really have to clean.
 
*I'm considering doing the 28 day Barre3 Challenge.  I'm really loving Barre right now but it's only offered 2-3 times a week at our gym.  This would be awesome and I tend to commit to things I pay for.  Anyone tried it??
 
*We declared Monday night Date Night.  It had been way too long since we'd gone out on a date. We did dinner AND a movie!!  We're crazy like that.  Yummy food, great fou fou girly drink, awesome movie.  We should really do that more often.  When we did our premarital counseling, our pastor told us we had to promise to do Date Night every week.  We are so failing at that.  We need to be better.   It really is so important but life gets in the way.  Is there such a thing as a Date Night Challenge??  Sign us up.
 
*I've got the itch to change my packaging a bit.  I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm kind of over the bag tied with tulle.  I need something new and I'm a packaging freak!  I'm researching my options right now.  Any suggestions?
 
*My kids are at VBS this week.  Charlie got invited to go with a friend and then Graham found out he could go with his friend and be a TEEN HELPER.  Yes, a TEEN helper.  Seriously?  TEEN????  Once I had the boys committed, I jumped on that opportunity to have a week of free mornings so I could work and announced to sweet Nora that she was going too.  She is JUST LIKE ME and has a fear of organized games so this is how she felt about going to VBS on the first morning:
She was not feeling it.  Once she got inside and saw her friends, she was good to go.  She is having a blast.  BTW, I LOVE this picture.  The lighting was perfect...phone pic.  Crazy awesome phone pic.

  © 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

1 comment:

  1. You don't know me, although I have ordered a couple of really cute things from you! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your sweet Nora is in my 5th grade group and her Crew Leader is AWESOME!! I hope Nora's having a good week with her! It's been a fun VBS this year!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...