Friday, June 28, 2013

InstaFriday


Happy Friday!
Here's where I dump my phone photos for our week in review.
 
Nathan is awesome at the pool.  The kids don't even really want to go swimming unless fun daddy is coming along.

This boy got a medal in the mail from Duke TIP this week for being so freakin' smart.  How in the world did I have such a little braniac?  He did watch Baby Einstein on repeat for most of his first year...that must be it.
Nora and I finished up the dollhouse bathroom this week.  This summer project is so fun!
G went golfing with my dad this week.  He's so cute.
More swimming!
Charlie got his library medal and prize this week.  Right after I took this picture he looked at me and said, "well, I'm done reading for the summer.  No need for me to check out any more books!"  Poor kid, he is not loving the mandatory reading time that is taking place at our house.  Oh, and forgive the poor boy's hair.  I can't for the life of me figure out what to do with it.   It grows faster on one side than the other.  I can't remember to brush my own hair before we leave the house most days...I can't be held responsible for brushing someone else's.
The DIY decorator...spray painting mini furniture.
We went to a Coinstar this week to dump two giant jars of pennies.  The kids were fascinated by this.  They kept talking about how cool it was that the machine turned our pennies into MONEY.  Apparently, pennies aren't really money???
House Shopping...or House Dreaming

Charlie was waiting for a friend in this pic.  I love his little hands on the glass...even though that means I have to clean the glass.
 
Well, there you have it.  That's our week in pictures. 

I'm mypaperdolldesigns on instagram if you want to follow along next week.

Happy Friday!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...