Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CURRENTLY...

MISSING...

My big and my middle:


horrible "getting on the bus" pics but neither of them wanted their pictures taken so there were no Do Overs.

Graham and Nora headed off to church camp on Sunday.  Nora will be back on Thursday and Graham will return on Friday.  I am missing them.  Charlie is missing them.  It's been a while since I've spent so much time with just Charlie.  I did not realize how much his brother and sister entertained him.  He's been missing them so much and talking my ear off!!  It's been nice to have my littlest little all to myself but I know he is so ready for them to come home and I am too!   I know they must be having so much fun though!  I did get this pic of Nora:
Apparently, she was one of four campers that made it to the top of this ladder.  I guess there were some obstacles along the way but she survived and made it to the top.  I wonder what her brother thought about that!  Miss them SO much!  I also have to say that I'm missing the dollhouse project.  I've had to make myself stay away from it all week.  It's very tempting to decorate a little room all by myself but I guess I'll wait until the home owner returns...
 
 
CRAVING...
 
Whole Foods zucchini muffins.  I go in phases with these delicious muffins and right now I am big time craving them.  I haven't had one in months and the other day I finally gave in and made the drive over there and they were OUT OF THEM!!!  I think I will make some of these soon.  This is the best zucchini muffin recipe that I've found and should satisfy my craving.  I'm a little worried about the now Whole Foods that they are building down the street from our house.  It's a little TOO close!!  Those muffins are yummy and healthy but HUGE and I don't need to be eating them everyday.  The distance between us has been good.
 
PSYCHING MYSELF UP FOR...
I've mentioned before that my new favorite exercise is barre...a little ballet, yoga and Pilates fusion type exercise.   I really love it but would love to do more classes each week than what my gym offers.  I found the Barre3 website and started reading about their 28 day challenge.  I ordered the kit on Monday and I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival.  I've done several online workouts already and I'm totally impressed (and SORE!)  I'm generally not one to accept a challenge but I have two friends doing it so I'm hoping that motivates me to stick with it.  I'm sure this little challenge will deserve its own blog post soon.  I'm a little worried about what I've gotten myself into.
 
 
SHOPPING FOR...
a new label maker.  I've had mine for years and it's giving up.  A girl like me can't live without a label maker so I'm in the market for new one.  I'm trying to decide if I want to go all fancy or just go basic again.  Since I make so many of my labels on the computer, basic would probably be fine but the cute fonts on the fancy ones are oh so tempting! 
 
CONTEMPLATING...
picture from BeckyHiggins.com
 
Project Life for my picture dilemma.  Because everyone else is doing it...
 
What are you CURRENTLY up to??

 

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...