Friday, July 19, 2013

InstaFriday

Happy Friday!
Here's where I dump my phone photos for our week in review.

It's been a while since I've done an InstaFriday and this one is a little lacking and a lot out of order.  I was trying out the phone app to do this post and couldn't figure out how to rearrange the pictures.  Oh well...
I had two big bags of sour gummy worms this week.  Once I start eating them, I can't stop.  I'm done.  It had been a while and I've had my little fling and now I am breaking up with gummy worms.
I decided at the beginning of the week that I needed to clean out my recipe/cookbook cabinet.  I drug all of this out with big plans of color coded binders and lots of recipe purging....and then put it all back in.  Maybe next week...
The big and the middle were at camp this week so it was just me and this guy.  We had some movie dates and lunch dates and I think he enjoyed all the attention but then he REALLY started missing his brother and sister.  Nora came home yesterday and he was happy at first but they are already fighting like crazy.  Graham will be home tomorrow and he can't wait.
You know you've picked the right book when you want to toss it in the pool after reading the introduction.  This is going to be a good one but I'm not sure I want to hear it.  STUBBORN.
I'm nerdy, over the top, can't stop thinking about it, excited for this Barre 3 28 to Great Challenge.  It comes with checklists!!!  I've been on an off and on healthy eating kick for a while now but maybe this will really help me stick with it.  Plus, I'm in love with Barre workouts.  I got my kit in the mail and will officially start next week.  Blog post coming soon...
This picture is blurry but it CRACKS ME UP!!  They told the adults NOT to get on the bus to take pictures.  Nathan is a rule breaker and jumped on really fast to get a pic.  Nora is HORRIFIED but her friend Macy is all smiles.  So funny.
 
Well, there you have it.  That's our week in pictures. 
I'm mypaperdolldesigns on instagram if you want to follow along next week.

Happy Friday!

Have a great weekend!!
life rearranged 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...