Sunday, August 4, 2013

What's for Dinner?

Well, we didn't stick to the plan last week like we should have HOWEVER we only ate out once.  We had a lot going on last week so we ended up doing some last minute meals on a few nights.  This week is full of back to school parties and late afternoon activities so we might not do any better this week but we'll try.   Here's the plan...eat at home and eat healthier.
  *I use my PaperDoll Designs Dry Erase Menu Board that is very similar to the above pic to keep my family "in the know" about what's for dinner each week.
 
SUNDAY: Red Bean and Quinoa Chili
I'm getting this recipe from the 28 to Great Barre 3 plan.  Summer doesn't really scream chili to me but I'm getting a little tired of grilled chicken and want to try something new.
 
MONDAY:  Breakfast for Dinner
I'm not sure what we're going to have but I'm sticking to our regular Monday night Breakfast for Dinner plan.  It makes everyone happy.

TUESDAY:  Baked Potato Bar
The kids have been asking for this one.  Easy...love it.  I'll have a sweet potato.  YUM
 
WEDNESDAY:  Grilled Chicken & Roasted Veggies
Even though I'm a little tired of grilled chicken, the kids love to have the leftovers for lunch during the week to make chicken nachos so we're going with it.

THURSDAY:  Pasta Primavera
This sounds delish.
  
FRIDAY:   Happy 16th Wedding Anniversary to me and mine!
We must celebrate!
 
SATURDAY:  Back to School Party
 If it gets me out of cooking dinner, I'm there!
 
That's what I'm making this week!  I'd love to hear what you are having!!  I'm always looking for new dinner ideas!
 

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...