Sunday, August 18, 2013

What's for Dinner?

Considering that last week was jam packed with back to school parties and practices and all sorts of random events, we did a pretty good job at eating at home.  We only ate out one night and only deviated from the plan one night.  I'm super excited this week to be finished with my 28 to Great Challenge!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT!!!  I'll post more about that later but I'm just glad to be a little bit more relaxed about the meal plan!! 
*I use my PaperDoll Designs Dry Erase Menu Board that is very similar to the above pic to keep my family "in the know" about what's for dinner each week.
 
SUNDAY: Breakfast Casserole
I have a loaf of Great Harvest whole wheat bread in the freezer so I'll use that for the base of the casserole.  I can't wait to add some cheese on top!  28 days is way too long to go without cheese!
 
MONDAY:  Chicken Noodle Soup
Everyone loves this and it's so easy to make.  I make it in the crockpot so it's super easy.

TUESDAY:  Black Bean Layered Dip
I've been missing this one.  We love to have this dip as a meal
 
WEDNESDAY:  Grilled Halibut & Veggies
We'll probably add some chicken for the fish haters in the family.  I can't wait to grill some sweet potatoes...they are my new favorite!

THURSDAY:  Spaghetti & Meatballs
  
FRIDAY:   Eat Out
I'm not cooking EVERY night!
 
SATURDAY:  Hamburgers on the Grill
This was on the list for last night but we changed it up and had black bean soup so we will try it again for next weekend.  I've gotten used to having my hamburgers lettuce wrapped.  I'm not sure whether I'll go back to the bun or not...
 
That's what I'm making this week!  I'd love to hear what you are having!!  I'm always looking for new dinner ideas!
 
© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...