Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Planner Addicts Photo Challenge Update 3

I decided to stick with the planner challenge on Instagram.  I'm embracing my inner planner geek!
Here's an update for those of you that are into that sort of thing but aren't following along on Instagram. 
Day 17:  CREATIVITY (is messy)

Day 18:  By my drink (s)

Day 19:  Caddy...my new favorite car tote.  LOVE IT!  I heard they are on SALE this week.

Day 20:  Handwriting...ALL CAPS...ALL THE TIME.

Day 21:  Color Coded.  I don't color code...it's always pink.

Day 22:  Post Its.  again...pink.
Day 23:  To Do...my to do list on top of a to do list.  I LOVE LISTS!
 
One more week to go!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I follow along on IG, but wanted to comment anyway! =) =)

    Happy weekend, dear!!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...