Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Whatever Craft Weekend!!

The very first blog I ever really got hooked on was Meg's blog.  I just love her, love her blog, love her style and LOVE her house.  I have read with envy every Craft Weekend post so when my friend Thuy got her name drawn and asked me to go with her, I said YES!  I was super nervous about heading off to Kansas to spend the weekend with a group of women that I had never met but it turned out to be one of the best weekends ever.  I had so much fun! 
 
WARNING:  This is a picture heavy post...I could not stop taking pictures!!
 
I usually send SWAG for the lucky ladies that attend...it was awesome to just take it with me!! 
The Craft House is beyond cute.  Eye candy everywhere.

I was in love at first sight with these yellow striped wood floors!
This was my bed.  So pretty!
This was my name tag at my seat.  There was so much SWAG but I forgot to take a picture.  That might need it's own blog post!

Thank you Thuy for picking me as your "plus one!"  It was too much fun!

This cheesecake was ridiculous.  The food was to die for all weekend.  Kimberlee did all the cooking and she is amazing!




I loved this Evie Ivy sign!

I was beside myself with all this chippy paint, vintage décor and craft supplies!
We paid a visit to a dairy farm.
I'm an Oklahoma girl.  I've seen plenty of cows.  I was SHOCKED and could not get over how big these cows were.  They were huge.  I had no idea.
The dairy farm had a little vintage sale going on.  This is Thuy's loot.  She did good.
I picked up this sign.  LOVE IT.
Have I mentioned that the Craft House was adorable?

We made ruffled aprons, bunting, bracelets, pillows and more!




I couldn't resist snapping this shot.  Those floors...I can't!
I met so many fun new friends!  I was so sad to leave!
Thank you Meg & Kimberlee for throwing an awesome party!!  I loved being a part of Craft Weekend 19! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...