Thursday, January 16, 2014

CURRENTLY...

WATCHING...
DOWNTON ABBEY!
We hopped on the train.  Everybody else was doing it.  We finally decided to start watching and we were instantly hooked.  We're almost done with Season 2 and we just started watching last weekend.
 
MISSING...
making yarn poms with this girl.  We sat for hours at a time making yarn poms, or YARN POPS as she likes to call them, right before Christmas.  We've gotten back to our busy schedule and haven't had much time to make poms.  I need to fix that soon.
 
 NEEDING...
A WORKOUT INTERVENTION.
 I got seriously off track during my busy Christmas season and then with the flu over my break I went way too long before making a come back.  I was seriously disappointed with my first run...could hardly make it.  Then I attempted Barre and let's just say that did not go well.  I've got to get back on track!  It's really hard to get back into the routine.  I need a plan...
 
 LOVING...
http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/socks-and-underwear-socks/Womens-No-Show-Sock-Ergo-Toes?cc=12995&skuId=3526216&catId=socks-and-underwear-socks
 these no show socks.  While I am huffing and puffing as I go, at least my socks are comfortable.  A friend gave me these for Christmas and it was love at first run.  I'm super picky about my socks.  I can't stand it when they slip off my heel and these for sure stay put.  LOVING them!
 

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...