Sunday, January 19, 2014

What's for Dinner?

Last week was a bit of a flop.  We stuck to the plan 4 out of 7 nights.  I won't be too hard on myself though because I ended up with Strep last week.  It's crazy how no one wants you to cook their food when you have strep!! :)  Nathan, previously known as The Baker, will from now on be referred to on this blog as The Lysol King.  He is a germaphobe and has gone through several cans of Lysol in the past few weeks.  He hardly let me set foot in the kitchen and has banned me to one chair in the living room.  Needles to say, I pretty much got myself out of cooking.  Despite his Lysol spraying, he really is the best to have around when I'm sick.  He takes great care of me! 

I'm going with an easy menu this week and recycling some of the meals that didn't get made last week.  I'm hoping to officially be over this sick phase.  It's pretty much been one full month of stomach bug, flu, colds and strep and I am ready to get back to life.  I'd love any immune system boosting tips you might have!!
 
Here's the plan for this week...



Happy Sunday!  Have an amazing week!

© 2014 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

1 comment:

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...