Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SEND MORE SNAIL MAIL!

When PaperDoll Designs first started, I sold note cards.  That was pretty much it.  Lots of note cards.  Things have changed so much in the last 10 years and now because of email and texting and all that great stuff, I don't sell a ton of note cards.   It kind of makes me sad.  I want to be part of the "bring back snail mail" revolution.  I love the happy mail hashtag that you see on Instagram all the time and the push going on to bring back the handwritten note.  Doesn't it make YOU happy to get something besides a bill in your mailbox??  Send someone a note soon!  I'll help you get started...ALL NOTE CARDS are on SALE today!



 

  © 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...