Monday, February 24, 2014

Thy Word

About 6 months ago, God placed the phrase "thy word" on my heart and in my mind.  I had no idea why or what it really meant but I found myself saying it in my head over and over and over again.  It popped into my mind while driving, while working, while trying to sleep...all the time.  I finally decided to go with the most obvious and started reading and really studying God's Word on a daily basis.  Then I reached out and asked some others to join me and that seemed to do the trick....for about a hot minute.  I knew I was supposed to do SOMETHING else with this "thy word" situation and it hit me a few weeks ago.  I have loved my system of organizing/documenting my daily reading so I decided to make a "Thy Word" spiral with the hopes that others would love it too.
It's totally simple.  There is nothing fancy about it...well, maybe the ribbon paper clips are a little fancy.  I am no expert on how one should set up their spiritual journals or document their time spent with God BUT I know what has been working for me.  I know that I am motivated by pretty spirals and cute pencils and fun paper clips and I LOVE the thought of filling an entire spiral from cover to cover. 


I added them to the shop over the weekend and am so excited that people are already placing orders!  This is truly a "God thing" and I'm so excited to see where He takes this!



© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...