Sunday, February 9, 2014

What's for Dinner?

We did great again last week!  We stuck to the plan on all but one night.  Friday at about 3:00 in the afternoon I realized I had forgotten to thaw our dinner.  I was so proud though because instead of doing what I would usually do (OUT TO EAT) we had a FIFI night...Find It, Fix It, eat it!  I had a salad, Nathan had a sandwich, Graham made nachos, Nora had leftovers and Charlie had cereal.  Everyone was happy and we didn't break the rules!
Here's what's on the dry erase menu board for this week...
 
 

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...