Monday, March 31, 2014

Currently...

Reading...
http://www.amazon.com/Praying-Life-Connecting-Distracting-World/dp/1600063004
A Praying Life by Paul Miller.  It was recommended by a girl I follow on Instagram @amyhale.  It's so good! 
Running...
in my new shoes.  I finally broke down and bought new running shoes because my hips were hurting so bad during and after every run.  I was holding out because I really hate how much good shoes cost, but I immediately noticed a difference and don't regret the splurge one bit.  I have finally broken the 5 mile mark.  I was stuck at three miles forever but just 2 weeks with my new shoes and I'm on my way to a 10K!!
In love with...
my fit bit zip.  I'm kind of addicted to it.  I had quit wearing it for a while but started up again a few months ago and it really makes a difference for me.  I can't stand to go to bed if I haven't met my daily steps goal!!  I find myself purposely moving around a lot more when I'm wearing it.  I park further away when I go to stores, I pace around the kitchen when I am helping with homework, I break into spontaneous dance parties more often and I jog in place at 5 minutes til midnight just to get a few more steps in.  It is super motivating.  I heart it!  I am thinking about upgrading to the Fit Bit One soon because I would love to track my sleep!
Drinking...
a lot less Diet Dr. Pepper and a LOT more water.  I've cut my Diet Dr. Pepper intake in HALF!!  That's huge, people!!  I won't share with you how much I was drinking each day because honestly, it's embarrassing.  I haven't been to Fiesta Mart for a fountain drink in 3 weeks!!!  I had horrible headaches the first week or two but I am starting to get used to it.  Soon I might even try to cut back again.  I can't imagine NEVER drinking Diet Dr. Pepper...I love it too much...but I think it was time I cut back a little.  Okay, a lot!
Making...
lots of mini spirals.  They make great gifts!
 
© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...