Sunday, March 23, 2014

What's for Dinner?

dry erase menu board
What are you having for dinner this week?  Here's our menu.  I'm excited about this week...it's making me hungry just typing this post! 
Graham is going to be in the Oklahoma Spelling Bee on Friday night (so proud) but I'm hoping we can avoid eating out and just do a Find It, Fix It, eat it night before we run out the door.  Saturday night, 2 out of 3 kids will be gone so we may use that to our advantage and eat out that night.  I have found that it's hard to eat out and eat healthy though so if you have any great suggestions for Tulsa restaurants, I'd love to hear them!
Happy Sunday, Friends!!
Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...