Tuesday, April 8, 2014

BLOGILATES

I'm constantly trying to change up my workout routine because I tend to get bored if I stick with the same thing too long.  I'm also always trying to save money so I was on the hunt for something I could do for FREE!!  I am loving (to hate) running but don't want to just run everyday so I was super excited when I stumbled upon BLOGILATES via Instagram.  I confess, I have not looked around the website much.  I just went straight to the beginner's workout schedule and gave it a try.  Don't let the "beginner" part fool ya.  Most of the videos are tough and I was super sore after the first few days! 

I'm on day 16 (haven't skipped a day yet!) and so far, I'm really loving it.  Cassy is pretty peppy...I wasn't sure if I could handle all that enthusiasm at first but it seems to keep me entertained and she really changes it up everyday.  I love the variety of the workouts and each month she posts a new workout calendar with some new videos so I'm hoping it keeps me from getting bored.  It's also been super convenient.   I've done workouts in my living room with the iPad, in my office with my laptop and even at a friend's house using my phone!

The best part for a planner nerd like me:  You can print off the calendar and there are checkboxes to check off each workout as complete!  LOVE!

Let me know if you give it a try. 




© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...