Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday...and a WINNER!

 

It's my second Thankful Thursday post and I want to kick it off by picking a WINNER from the comments on last week's post!  Jossie Michel...you win!!!  Pick any platter from the website and email me!  Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on last week's post!

I just MIGHT pick a winner this week too (PRIZE WILL BE A CUTE COFFEE MUG...DESIGN OF YOUR CHOICE!) so don't forget to leave a comment telling me at least one thing you are thankful for!    Let's count our blessings!!!

Today I am thankful for:
  • All the healthy foodies I'm following on Instagram....my entire feed has been taken over by pictures of healthy meals and I love it!  It's super motivating!
  • The book A Praying Life...it's just such a great book!!  It's made a huge difference for me!
  • DVRs...I NEVER watch TV live but I love my DVR!
  • Sunshine...finally!!
  • Random gifts...this week I was so blessed by a friend that bought me sequins (she gets me!) and another that randomly gifted me with a cute water bottle and yet another that got me a great devotional book that she knew I would love.  Oh my goodness!!  I have sweet friends that have gift giving as their love language!  I am planning on paying it forward in the next few weeks.
My life is not perfect.  I have lots of cranky moments and often think life's not fair but when I take a moment to sit down and count my blessings, it makes me so grateful and thankful for all that God has given me. 

What are you thankful for?  Leave at least one thing in the comments and I might pick a winner!!

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing the 1,000 Gifts Bible Study...what fun it is to constantly, throughout my day, count all the gifts that God bestows on me! Funny enough...I always thank Him for my DVR. I truly detest watching commercials so it is such a blessing to fly through them all! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that as I get older, I have the desire to work on my relationship with God and fix the imperfections in my life. Also thankful for my 8 beautiful grands and their parents that made me a Nana.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...