Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Crafters Bash...better late than never!

My phone camera froze last week so I decided to transfer all my photos to my computer to free up some space on my phone.  While I was going through all the pictures, I found some pics of the April Crafters Bash.  It was so much fun...I should have shared about it earlier but better late than never, right!
 Thuy always puts on a great bash!  I love getting to be her helper!!
This time it was held at the Owl & Drum.  It's such a cute shop!
Heather from Design Roots was there to teach calligraphy!! 
Everything was adorable...
 from the cookies...
to the decorations!
 

 
Next time, Thuy is taking her Crafters Bash show on the road!  The next one is in Fayetteville, Arkansas!!  I'm tagging along with her!  Come meet us!!

 © 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...