Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Currently...

READING...
The Bible.  I think 2014 will be the year I can FINALLY say, I read the Bible in a year!!!  I'm almost there!  I think I should finish up in late August if I stick with it through the crazy summer schedule.   Are any of my Thy Word in a Year girls still out there?
WORKING ON...
Rebranding.  My website and blog have both gotten a face lift recently.  I thought it was time for a little revamp.  I pulled some things from around my office for inspiration and came up with this color scheme:
 
PaperDoll has been pink, pink and PINK for so long and I didn't want to abandon that but I decided adding some brighter colors might be fun.  I'm in love with this color combo and can't wait get all my packaging goodies in so I can make the new look official!
LOVING...
yellow.  In case that wasn't obvious from the new color scheme.
WATCHING...
 Alias.  I was looking for something to watch on Netflix while I work and came across Alias.  It was my FAVORITE show about 10 years ago when it was on.  I started watching from the beginning and I can't stop.  I love it.  If you didn't watch it when it was on, GO WATCH IT!  Michael Vartan.  I know most people would say Bradley Cooper.  Michael Vartan.  Where did he go???
CARRYING...
 
this gray bow purse from Kinies.  My mom gave it to me for my birthday a few years ago but I went through a small purse phase for a long time and I guess I forgot about it.  I remembered I had it the other day and I've fallen in love with it again.  It holds so much and it's so cute.  I love the bow.  Bows make everything cuter.

WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?
 

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

1 comment:

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...