Friday, April 17, 2015

Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study

I just discovered online Bible studies about a year ago and they have truly made one of the biggest impacts on my spiritual life.  I'm a mom of three busy kids, a business owner and a wife and although I have grown to love real life, face to face Bible studies, they don't always work with our crazy schedule.  I love that I can do an online Bible study anywhere (usually in my car) and anytime (usually at afternoon school pick up) and that it's all laid out for me and I know exactly what to read each day.  All you really need is a phone and you're good to go.
http://proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies/current-study/
 
I'm so thankful that a friend asked me to join her in Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study, What Happens When Women Walk in Faith!  This first week has been so good!  It's timing could not have been better for me.  It's all about stepping out in faith and living out the dreams God has for you.
 Each day, you get an email with a devotion or a video with instructions for the day. The book is awesome and I love the way Lysa TerKeurst has filled the book with scripture studies as well as great personal stories.  I'm only on Chapter 3 but I can tell I'm going to be blown away. 
 
You can sign up online here and it's not too late.  You can just go at your own pace.  Join me!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...