Monday, April 20, 2015

The Crafter's Bash




 
I'm oh so lucky to have such a creative, crafty, awesome friend like Thuy of My Paper Pinwheel.  She put on another amazing Crafter's Bash this weekend and I was thrilled to be there as a helper.
One of my favorite things about The Crafter's Bash is Thuy's attention to detail.  Everything is just so pretty!  She has an eye for all things cute and she does a great job putting the whole thing together.  All the girls where "oohing" and "ahhing" and taking pictures right away.

Those paper fans  from My Paper Crush on the wall were to die for. 

Each attendee got an amazing swag bag!

This bash was a "Happy Mail Crafter's Bash" so Alex of Magnolia Letter Arts was there to teach some fun hand lettering for envelopes.
She gave all sorts of great tips and I can't wait to practice.  She was an awesome teacher!

I took Nora with me this time and she got to hang out and help out.  She loves Thuy and was so happy to be initiated into The Crafter's Bash family.
Emylee, me, Thuy & Alex
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...