Monday, May 4, 2015

Bible Tabs

It's been a while but Bible tabs are finally back in stock this week.  I have some ready to ship out right away and more will be ready to ship mid-week.  I would have never imagined that these would quickly become one of my best sellers but it makes me so happy to continue to get emails asking when they will be back in stock.  They sold out a few weeks ago and it took me longer than expected to get them back in the shop.


The "pink, green, blue & yellow" tabs are the ones shown in the three pictures above.
I also have the "teal, coral, blue & gold" color way listed.
Last is the "stripes & dots."
 
You can find all three in stock as of this morning here.
 
These usually sell quickly but I promise, they will be restocked as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...